BaseSPOT is a revolutionary Internet Company that seeks to redefine Braodband Internet Access.
Our mission is: To Provide Affordable & Reliable Broadband as the preferred Network.
We offer DATA, VOICE & MEDIA in special packages. BaseSPOT is also an ISP distribution network for enterprise Grade solutions.
All/ hourly plans
All/ monthly plans / Shared
All/ monthly plans / Shared
With our Data Centre Services, you get the accompanying specialized advantages:
* Physical space.
* Uninterruptible Power facilitated by Green Energy.
* IP/Internet connections.
* Environmental controls (ex. air conditioning and fire suppression).
* Physical Security & Access Control Security – 24 x 7 with Video Surveillance.
* Remote hands.
* Floor Space & Equipment Optional Rack (42U).
* LAN/WAN - Gigabit Ethernet /IP MPLS/Internet.
* Network/Data Security - IPSec & Firewall.
* Environmental monitoring & reporting, 99.9% availability.
* Remote hands + Auto-notification of prolonged power outage.
|BaseSPOT Dedicated (LTE/Fiber/MW)||Contact Us|
|DATA CENTRE HOSTING||OPTION/PRICE/MONTH|
|Radio Hosting||Contact Us|
1U / ₦15,000 / Month
21U / ₦200,000 / Month
42U / ₦350,000 / Month
|Power||1Watt / ₦1,000 / mo.|
|DC DEDICATED INTERNET (DC Only)||OPTION/PRICE/MONTH|
|DC Hosting Bandwidth||₦5,000 / 1Mb / Month|
|DC Remote Hand||On Request/May Attract Billing|
|/30 Public IP (1 Usable IP)||₦5,000 / Month|
|Domain / DNS / SSL / Masking & Setup||Contact Us|
|BaseCLOUD VIRTUAL HOSTING||OPTION/PRICE/MONTH|
|Memory (RAM)||Contact Us|
|Storage (HDD, SSD, nVME)||Contact Us|
|Physical Drive Backup||Contact Us|
|Cloud Backup||Contact Us|
|Global Cloud CDN (Server Mirror)||Contact Us|
|Complete Cloud Setup||Contact Us|
* All physical servers are subjected to testing before acceptance to host at DC.
* Prepaid, burstable speed of Upto 10Mb/s on Gold tariff (1Mb to 10Mb typical).
* Prepaid, burstable speed of Upto 4Mb/s on Silver tariff (1Mb to 4Mb typical).
* Prepaid, burstable speed of Upto 2Mb/s on Bronze tariff (1Mb to 2Mb typical).
* Prepaid, burstable speed of Upto 10Mb/s on PAYG tariff (1Mb to 10Mb typical).
Service Level Agreement:
* SLA 92.9%. All downtimes below the SLA will be rewarded.
* FUP Policy of '1Tb' on all tariff except, Silver with '2.5Tb'.
* Bronze, Silver & Gold Access 'unlimited' but speed might be throttled after Tb limit exceeded.
* Dedicated is Per Mbit, Unlimited, CIR & Full duplex Per Month.
* Distribution Fee is negotiable Per Mbit.
* Dedicated, Distribution & Collocation Fee is also payable via E-invoice advice.
* Flexible contract monthly, quarterly or yearly.
* All Inactive accounts for 2 Months will be completely deactivated and might subject to Equipment retrieval. Reactivation of such account will be treated as fresh setup.
* All Radios comes with 1 Month Warranty. If damaged after one month, you will pay 50% of Equipment Cost for replacement within 1year, else 100% of Equipment Cost.
* Locations outside Lagos attracts trunk charges.
* Consumers’ complaints are resolved by our Customer Service Department via Online Chat, Phone/Email Support.
* Consumers’ issues are resolved using below levels:
- Level 1: Consumer shall report to Customer Service representative using any of above, if issue not resolved, Level 2 shall be considered.
- Level 2: Customer Service representative shall arrange Engineer's visitation with Consumer, for physical accessment and/or resolution. Consumer shall agrees to pay Logistic Fee. If issue requires replacement of device, Level 3 shall be considered.
- Level 3: Consumer shall request for FREE device(s) replacement if within Warranty period, otherwise shall make payment for damaged device(s) as stated in Service Level Agreement (SLA) above.
* Terms subject to changes.
For help, kindly call our interactive support lines below to speak with our customer service specialist. For BaseSPOT PAYG Users, have your username and password ready. For BaseSPOT WiFi and BaseSPOT LTE Users, have your client ID and email address handy.
Dedicated Customers should call their Dedicated Account Officers.
>> BaseSPOT PAYG
>> BaseSPOT WiFi
>> BaseSPOT LTE
Using BaseSPOT, sometimes forgot running an Internet platform from Nigeria. Having almost same quality as Uk's.
Lovely and reliable Internet bandwidth, using Skype Video Chat with no issues.
I've tried several ISP links for my internet activities, but really found BaseSPOT wonderful. Thanks.